Friday, March 12, 2010

Copyright Violation

Should have seen it coming. Anyway, I had to take down the Miku Thanksgiving Day videos because thanks to Sega YouTube issued me a nice little copyright notice. No matter, I know someone else that is uploading it and I will post links as soon as possible. For now you can download the full video below. Umm, nevermind, it's down too but I'm trying to re-up it.

Update
New YouTube links posted. I don't know how long they'll last though. If they get deleted again I may try just posting clips.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your uploading, and I'd like to ask a question.
    I really wants to download the full video in the following article, but it told me that the file is invalid.
    Could you provide another way to download it?
    I'm sorry that my English is so poor......
    Again, sincerely thank you for your uploading!^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fast the update is!
    Thank you for your second uploading!
    If YouTube hold on that you have to take down those videos, please don't clash with them and protect yourself.
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it may have been because of the "sega" tag in the videos because the violation was issued by Sega. It, along with all other company tags was removed in the new uploads. Too early to say if they're safe though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ミクの日感謝祭の生放送をうpして本当にありがとう!
    けどね、どんな方法で録画したの?どのソフトを使ったか?教えてくれないか?

    Thank you for uploading the Miku's Thanks Giving Day live!
    but how did you record it? what type of software you used? Can you tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I didn't record it so I don't know how it was done. You could probably use something like CamStudio though.

    ReplyDelete